Tim Jones Dip VEM MRICS
Tim is based at our Hemel Hempstead office working in the Valuation Services Team. His main role is to provide professional valuation advice on shops, industrial buildings, offices, residential properties and development projects, offering advice on lease renewals, rent reviews, lease breaks, residential lease extensions and flat block purchases.
Tim has worked in the property sector since the beginning of his career, starting out as an Estate Agent in Aylesbury. He then moved to a Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in Wendover. He became a member of the Incorporated Society of Valuers and Auctioneers in 1996 and a member of the RICS in 2000 following the merger with ISVA. Tim joined Freeth Melhuish in 1996 following a brief spell at the Valuation Office and became Partner in 2007.
- Asset Accounting
- Commercial Property Lease Renewals & Rent Reviews
- Commercial Property Valuations
- Development Consultancy
- Expert Witness
- Independent Expert
- Lease Extensions & Lease Enfranchisement
- Residential Property Valuations
- Retail Property Lease Renewals & Rent Reviews
- Supplementary Planning Application Reports
- Residential Development Appraisals
- Tim is a member of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement (ALEP), Incorporated Society of Valuers and Auctioneers and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- RICS Registered Valuer.
Tim’s interests include fishing, clay pigeon shooting, walking, four wheel drive cars and keeping his wife happy!