Jeremy Hunting FRICS MCI Arb
Jeremy works across our offices advising corporate and investor and occupier clients on both lease advisory and acquisition/disposal matters.
Jeremy commenced his career in the West End with Herring Son & Daw, moving client side to Grand Metropolitan PLC in 1978. He moved to Freeth & Co in 1984 to set up a Professional Services Department, joining the Partnership in 1988.
- Commercial Property Lease Renewals & Rent Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Independent Expert
- Retail Property Lease Renewals & Rent Reviews
- Jeremy is a fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS), Institute of Revenues Rating & Valuation (IRRV) and
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – MCI Arb
- Jeremy is on the RICS President’s panel of Independent Experts and Arbitrators for commercial rent reviews.
- RICS Registered Valuer.
Jeremy is a keen village cricketer and golfer. A self-confessed wine loving Francophile, his rugby playing days are now over, he follows the fortunes of both Racing Club Narbonne Mediterranee and Saracens.