Corporate Social Responsibility
Brasier Freeth has grown considerably over recent years and many of the services provided by the Practice now serve a national client base. However, regardless of our geographical coverage the heart of Brasier Freeth lies in Hertfordshire and our Team are committed to supporting the local community.
Throughout the course of the year we have volunteered our services and expertise to a number of local schools, charities and social enterprises. Examples of some of our activities include:
- Mentoring a sixth form students from local schools in the Watford and Three Rivers ‘Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge’
- Corporate Partner members of the Hospice of St Francis
- Regularly providing work experience opportunities for students in local schools looking to get their first taste of the working world
- Hosting a 5-a-side football tournament with a number of professional firms in aid of Woodfield School in Hemel Hempstead
- Donating toys to Watford General Hospital’s children’s ward
- Making corporate donations in lieu of Christmas cards to Hertfordshire based charity Playskill
In addition, we are also fortunate to have a number of sports fanatics in Brasier Freeth who enjoy participating in charitable challenges. In recent times we have seen our dynamic teammates make an attempt to climb Mont Blanc, compete in a Triathlon, cycle from London to Paris, ride 75 miles around the Surrey Hills, and participate in a night time cycle ride around London.
In the last year alone Brasier Freeth is proud to have donated to over 20 deserving local and national charities.
To learn more about our Corporate Social Responsibility activities please contact us.