Our expert Valuers and Building Surveyors have considerable experience, understanding both the value and condition of commercial and residential properties.
Our knowledge in these fields is often called upon to prepare expert witness reports for cases that appear before arbitrators, the courts or other tribunals.
Our professionals may be appointed as either a single expert by one of the parties or as a joint expert witness by both parties.
Well versed in the Civil Procedure Rules, RICS Practice Statements and Codes of Practice, our experts are available to deal with a number of valuation and building surveying related matters including:
- Building construction disputes (surveys, contracts, building defects or cost)
- Party wall disputes
- Residential and commercial development appraisals
- Residential property valuation
- Commercial property valuation
- Industrial property valuation
All advice is detailed and impartial and our experienced professionals can work closely with you to achieve resolution to your property dispute.